We're Having a Baby!

Welcome to our family blog. I am not a blogger so this is all new for me. We have started this blog because our families (and most of our friends) live very far away, and we are expecting our first child in December. We wanted to be able to keep everyone informed about what is happening in our life and up to date on the pregnancy. Check back often and see how everything is progressing. We will try to post pictures as often as possible. Thanks to everyone who is interested and wants to be a part of this experience. You are all very special to us and we can't thank you enough for your love and support!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited that you have a blog!! It is great to get to look at pictures and keep up with you and Tim eventhough you live so far away. I agree taking pictures with an ever growing belly is not very fun but it is great to look back at when it is over. We miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you guys too! I think we will be glad we did the blog. Don't know if I can say the same about the belly pics, but I'll take your word for it for now! I keep checking your blog for new pictures of Lil E so keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete