Ellasen Laine

Tim and I have decided on an official spelling for our little girl's name: Ellasen Laine. We will call her Ella for short! We are very excited! We will have more pictures up next week. Some of me and my ever growing belly and maybe even some of the nursery as a work in progress! We are hoping to have it painted by next Tuesday! Ella is kicking a lot now, and I can feel her almost all the time. Tim felt her kick for the first time on the 4th of July. She would kick after every firework! He was very excited! More soon!

3 comments:

  1. The name is just beautiful, as I'm sure my grandaughter will be!
    I'm anxious to see pix of the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great name! Amy and I are very happy for you two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! We are so excited to start calling her by name!

    ReplyDelete