Our Anniversary



Well, it has been two years since Tim and I were hitched! Oddly the weather here today in Rochester is not that much different than the weather was in Augusta the day we got married. It is sunny, warm & humid. Even though Tim and I officially celebrated by going out to dinner on Saturday night, he took the time post-call today to go to a floral shop and pick out the most beautiful flowers for me! He knows how much I love white flowers, and he also knows that lilies and hydrangeas are some of my favorites. He also remembered that I carried some white lilies in my bouquet when we got married and his boutonniere was a sprig of hydrangeas. So he thought this would be the perfect bouquet to give me on our anniversary, and I must say I agree! He is so thoughtful! He really put some effort into this one, and I am so thankful for that! I hope we always love and appreciate each other as much as we do right now. He brought the flowers to my office so I could enjoy them all day, and he took me out to lunch. I wish you could put scratch and sniff pictures on the blog because these smell AMAZING! I know I say it a lot on here, but I am so blessed! To be in love with a man who treats me like a queen and is appreciative of me and of our lovely life together...what could be better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment