Special Visitors = A Lovely Weekend



My Mom and my Aunt Di came to visit this past weekend and we had the best time! We went to the farmers' market on Saturday and got pedicures...even Ella! (more pictures of that in another post). They even babysat so Tim and I could go out on a date! We had the most wonderful dinner at Pescara and didn't have to pay a babysitter - what a treat! They also took the baby monitor and got up with Ella on Sunday morning and took her to breakfast so Tim and I could sleep in a little and have a breakfast to ourselves! It was wonderful. We did a lot of cooking and deck sitting and drinking of vodka tonics (the official drink of summer) and overall just had a wonderful time! I am so thankful for such wonderful women in my life who pile in the car after a long week of work and drive 10 hours to visit us! We all had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment