Trip to Atlanta



This past weekend we drove up to Atlanta to visit some friends. We started with Tim's college friend Kurt and his daughter Lana. Our friend Matt was there too. Ellasen and I had dinner with my best friend from college, Lizzy too. I didn't get any pictures of Ellasen and Lizzy unfortunately, but here are some of Kurt and Lana.







Then we headed to Eric and Melissa's house to hang with them for a few days. Their son, little Eric, loved Ellasen and just had to give her lots of kisses! We went to the park and used Melissa's new double stroller. She is due with Eric's little sister Sydney in just about 6 weeks! The kids also took a bath together! They had so much fun!  Here are some pictures.

















Melissa and I left the dads home with the kids on Sunday and went shopping and had lunch and she treated me to a beautiful day at the spa! I got a pedicure and a manicure all baby free. Sooooo nice! The whole weekend ended with the Super Bowl and a really delicious birthday cake for me! It was a wonderful weekend with great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment