USTA Nationals!

For those of you who don't know, I went to Palm Springs, CA this past weekend to play in the USTA National Tennis Tournament. This tournament was for 2.5 men and women and 5.0 men and women. I was there with my 2.5 women's team. The heat was extreme (107 degrees), and we played back to back matches on Friday afternoon. We played again on Saturday morning. We won four matches. We had a great time, but it would have been nice to to a little better in the tournament. Palm Springs is beautiful! There are mountains everywhere you look! This was pretty much a once in a lifetime opportunity, and I am really glad was able to make the trip! The first two are of the place we stayed. I know there is a team photo of us out there somewhere, but I haven't found it on the website yet. Once I do I'll add it to the blog.





















No comments:

Post a Comment