23 Months!


One more month! Ellasen will be turning 2 next month! I can't believe it! Sometimes it is hard to figure out where the time has gone, and sometimes I can't believe she is ONLY about to turn 2 because I can't remember my life without her! She is awesome! She is still the sweetest, funniest, silliest, most beautiful little girl I know! We are so lucky to be her parents. At 23 months Ellasen:

*is anxiously awaiting her "ice cream cone" birthday party
*loves to dance and do gymnastics
*loves to read books
*loves babies - real and pretend. She loves to swaddle all of her stuffed animals
*is a little bossy - she likes to be in charge when she can. We are working on "asking" rather than "commanding"
*loves Cookie Monster, Thomas the Train and Curious George
*loves talking on the phone or skyping

No comments:

Post a Comment