Family and Florida

This past week my parents came to town to take care of Ellasen and Gunner while Tim and I went to his conference in Florida. Tim's part of the trip was paid for so we just had to pick up the tab for my part of the trip. It was a pretty inexpensive way to spend a few days together in Florida. Tim's talk was on the first day so we pretty much had the rest of the time to relax together. Ellasen had a great time with my mom and dad, and we got a few consecutive days away together with no baby monitors, alarm clocks or schedules to follow. We got to lay out, swim, go on a boat ride, visit the beach, drink fruity drinks and eat great food. It. Was. Awesome. I didn't even want to be bothered with taking photos so here are a couple from my mom and dad taking care of Ellasen and a few of our trip. It was just what we needed!

Ellasen and Gunner both enjoyed time with my dad! 



The view from our hotel room














A pelican!

No comments:

Post a Comment