Santa...Sort of...

Mayo Families Connection has a Winter Carnival every year that is tons of fun for the kids. I always have to work at it so Tim usually brings Ellasen to it. This year I had to work like usual and Tim was out of town so my friend Danielle was nice enough to let Ellasen tag along with her and her daughter. I know she had a great time with them! Santa always sits for pictures at the carnival so I thought it would be fun for Ellasen to see him. Not so much. She was more afraid of him this year than last year. Once she got over the initial shock that I actually wanted her to sit on this man's lap she stopped crying so I could at least hold her close to him for a photo. She did talk to him a little while he helped her open her candy cane, and she finally stood next to him (sort of) and smiled (sort of). She told him she wants a lady bug for Christmas this year. 





No comments:

Post a Comment