Another Photo Post

We are getting ready to do Eden and Everly's 4 month post, but I wanted to put up a couple of pictures of life at the Griffith house these days...

We had professional pictures taken of the girls recently. The twins were just over 3 months and Ellasen is almost 4 and a half. We love them! It was a really fun shoot, in our apartment here in NYC. We are probably going to use the same photographer in July to take some family photos in Central Park before we move! I actually took the last one of Everly myself with my cell phone! She didn't cooperate during the photo shoot in her blue outfit so I put it back on her and tried to recreate the look. I did some quick editing and I think it turned out pretty well! 














Smiles for each other!

Smiles for Mommy!


We moved the girls from their bassinets during the day!

This outfit! 


And one without the boppys











Park Time! 




Flowers in our "backyard"





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos of all of the sweet Griffith Girls! :)

    ReplyDelete