Monthly Update September

We have spent the month really getting into the swing of school days and our new routines. We haven't really had any major events, but the month has really flown by. We have had some pretty rainy weather this month so we have been finding lots of indoor things to do. Coloring has been a fun thing all the girls like to do together. I have tried to get the girls to color in their highchairs, but they want to be big girls like Ellasen and sit at the table.





Ellasen had a back to school night at Zaxby's restaurant so we took the whole family and met up with a few of her friends. 

We also took the boat out on the lake again. It was really a beautiful day, but pretty cold. We were in sweatshirts the whole time. The kids actually convinced Tim that they were going to swim so he braved the cold air and water to get in with them. They changed their minds AFTER Tim jumped in! 
I can't tell you how many pictures there are of my brother and I driving the boat just like this in my dad's lap (or my grandpa's). I am so glad to be able to share experiences like this with out kiddos. 


Mostly we have just been hanging around, playing dress up, getting messy and playing outside when the weather cooperates. 


Mommy's spaghetti is our favorite!


Snack time on the playground







Ellasen lost another tooth this month! That makes two! 



Tim and I leave Wednesday for Sea Island. He has a conference and I am tagging along. My aunt and her friend are coming to watch the girls while Tim and I have a much needed getaway. We haven't had a night in a long time. We are so excited! Before we left we took my aunt and Bobbi to a Braves game! We had a blast!





No comments:

Post a Comment