Monthly Update June

Well, I missed one. It was bound to happen especially during the busy summer weeks where we are all off schedule and life seems to move faster and slower all at the same time. My OCD will force me to back date this post so nothing will seem out of place, but for all the one of you who read my blog monthly I am admitting I missed the June update. By a lot. We can almost see August over here. Anyway, nothing to do now but post the pictures and fudge the date stamp and hope I haven't disappointed all of my readers.

We started June out with Eden's surgery. She had her tonsils and adenoids removed and tubes put in her ears. My mother-in-law came down to help take care of Ellasen and Everly while we spent the night at the hospital. Eden did great, and we are so glad we got it done. We are already seeing the benefits.

We took the video below after Eden had the medicine to help keep her calm and slightly sedated before being wheeled into the operating room. We thought she was so cute!



Right after surgery


Finally ready to play a little

Really feeling good

Ready to bust out of the hospital
Our friends brought over a huge Minnie Mouse balloon the next day to help cheer Eden up. Everyone loved it especially Eden. 



While Eden was doing a lot of resting with Mom...

Ellasen and Everly did a lot of playing with Grandma! 

Eventually Eden got back to normal and so did the rest of us!  Here are some more pictures from June.




Ellasen and her friend Oliva being silly at the pool!

Everly pushing Eden on the swings


Eden stayed home with me the first week of Summer Camp, but Ellasen and Everly had a great time! 

We made our own fun at home 

Popsicle Time

Painting Time

The girls have an awesome new babysitter who is amazing at hair!

"Cheese"

We spent a ton of time at swim team this month for Ellasen. Every morning! She is getting really good though! She loves to swim!



No comments:

Post a Comment