Not Too Much Longer...

Goodbye Florida! We are leaving on Friday. We have had the best time. There is so much to do here, and I forgot how much I love being able to spend time outside every day. This has been such a treat. Not only to enjoy the weather here and the time together as a family, but we got to miss out on the worst part of the Minnesota winter. That means we will have 4.5 winters in Minnesota instead of 5. While that may not seem like a significant improvement, trust me - it has been great for the mental health of our family! We are a little sad because it has been raining here for three straight days! While it has helped us be responsible and stay home to pack, it has been hard to know our time in paradise is almost up and we are stuck inside! It is going to be perfect on Friday when we leave. One last trip to the beach would have been nice, but we are ready to get home. I love spring/summer in Rochester, I miss my girlfriends, the girls I nanny for, the animals, our house, our bed...you get the idea. We are ready...sort of....


1 comment:

  1. Sooo excited you are coming home but know exactly how you feel. You wonder "will we be this happy when we get home??" You will! Florida is a great mental wellness holiday for the family and you get to coast on that high for some time once you return. Ha! :)

    ReplyDelete