Michigan

Ellasen and I flew to Michigan on April 1st while Tim drove the 20 hours to my parents' house to meet us. We left their house on Tuesday to drive the final leg of the trip to Rochester. We had a great time at my parents', and it was a nice little break in the long journey.
We celebrated my aunt's birthday with a family get together. Ellasen had fun playing with her cousins.







My mom and I took Ellasen on the carousel at the mall the next day, and she had a great time! 



Ellasen, my mom and aunt all had a nice visit another day.





My dad and Ellasen



My dad and Ellasen decided to hang a bird house in my parents' back yard. My dad told Ella he would watch for birds and send her pictures of their bird house. So cute!




1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous that you went to MI! I think I'm getting a little homesick...we haven't been since September and aren't going until June.=/

    ReplyDelete