Festival of Trees

For those of you who don't know, I am on the MFC (Mayo Families Connection) Board. We work throughout the year on different events to help bring the families of residents together. Sometimes for fundraisers and sometimes just for fun. I have been on the board for three years and I will be the President starting in January. I am the Vice President now. Every year MFC donates a decorated tree to a fundraising event called Festival of Trees. Many organizations donate their time and Christmas tree decorating skills to this event and the end result is an auditorium full of beautiful Christmas trees. People pay money to take the tour, and businesses donate money to be able to take a tree to display in their office at the end of the event. This morning I went to go and help decorate the tree, and I think it turned out amazing! I hope people enjoy looking at it, and I hope it raises a lot of money for a good cause! 










1 comment:

  1. I miss decorating for the Festival of Trees. The tree looks great! Also, congrats on being Pres for next year. You'll do great.

    ReplyDelete