Monthly Update November

So I will actually have quite a few posts this month I think. We have the twins monthly update, Ellasen's semi-annual update (she is turning 5!), Ellasen's birthday party post and some Thanksgiving posts. Because all of those things are separate from this post this month's monthly update might be a little sparse, but here goes!
Tim's dad came for a visit. He had never met the twins!

Grandpa with Eden and Daddy


Grandpa with Everly

Grandpa with Everly and Ellasen

Sleepy girls! It is hard to tell from this picture, but they are asleep exactly the same way

Everly...sound asleep. She will sleep anywhere


Eden Cutie

I put winter hats on the girls and they couldn't stop looking at each other!
"What's that on your head?!"

My grandma gave me her set of English tea cups and saucers. I grew up taking them all out of the box and matching them with their saucers. It is a very special memory for me and she wanted me to have them! Ellasen and I got them all out the other day to play. She enjoyed it as much as I did when I was a kid.

We had a date night to a place called Top Golf. It is a driving range with targets that you try to hit for points. Think ski ball/bowling/driving range. There is a high top table behind every tee and they serve really good food and adult beverages. We had a GREAT time!

Tim lining up his shot

My friend Melissa...she is 7 months pregnant!


I wanted a piece of art above the couch in our upstairs living room, but I couldn't find anything I liked so I painted this. I am no artist, but I like it! 
Happy Everly...food all in the hair

Happy Eden!


Ellasen and her buddies Sydney and Eric



No comments:

Post a Comment