Christmas 2014


We had a great Christmas this year! We stayed in Atlanta and let family come to us. We have had a lot of family in and out over the last month, but we actually had our first Christmas morning with just our immediate family. I have never not been with my parents on Christmas so it was a little strange for me, but it was nice to have a very low key Christmas Eve and morning. 

These two have grown and changed so much this past year. I can't believe the difference one year can make! 
Our elf, Jennie, left us some "snow" on her last morning with us.


Tim had to work on Christmas Eve so Ellasen and I watched Christmas movies and did some baking!


Our traditional, in front of the lit tree, in our Christmas pjs picture! 


Putting out cookies and milk for Santa and some carrots for the reindeer.


Santa came!



Ellasen's side...


Eden and Everly's side


While I was changing diapers before we went downstairs Ellasen got into Eden's crib to play with her. So cute!


Reading the note Santa left.









Relaxing in her new chair with a Christmas movie!


Ellasen's new easel from Grandpa 


Our holiday cake!





We had a wonderful few days with lots of gifts and lots of love! We missed my family, but we were glad to be starting our own traditions all together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment