My New "Job"

 Rachel and Ella
 Brooke and Ella


 Brooke and I had on matching outfits, apparently I am trendy!

So I think most people know that I have left RE/MAX and taken a job as a nanny for a friend's girls.  I mostly just take them to school in the morning and pick them up in the afternoon. Sometimes we get to hang out in the afternoon after school though. Today was a beautiful day and we went outside after school to swing and play for a few minutes. As you can see from the pictures Ella was not in a wonderful mood. She is teething and did not sleep well last night so she was somewhat fragile today. She really loves the girls, and they are both so good with her. We all have a really good time together when we are not rushing from one place to the next. I am so lucky to call this a job. I am able to stay home with Ella and hang out with these two awesome girls! It is great. I am tutoring on the weekends, doing some freelance work for an agent team at RE/MAX, attending a bible study on Tuesday nights and maintaining my position as MFC (Mayo Families Connection) secretary getting ready to take over Vice-President, all while getting ready to move my family to Florida for three months beginning in January.  Clearly I am not slowing down even a little bit, if anything my life is busier now that I am not working in the office every day. I love to be busy though, it just seems to suit me. The busier I am the more I get done. I am really enjoying this new chapter in my life. Below is just a silly little video I took this afternoon of the girls and Ella. It is kind of long and mostly pointless, but I had to put it up.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you took a new job. That is great that you are able to stay home with Ella! I love getting to see you more on Tuesday's!

    ReplyDelete