Talking...A Video Montage



So I said in Ella's 10 month post she can say a few words so I have been trying to capture them on video. This is harder than it sounds given that Ella is mobile now. She is very interested in everything around her, and the first time I tried to catch her talking she found something way more interesting to do. I think we got one "WOW" on this video.



Then I tried again a few minutes later...hence the same outfit. This time she decided to show her audience how skilled she is at pulling up on the coffee table and taking things out of the basket. Cute...but not exactly what we were looking for.



So we are strapped in!  Maybe now I will be able to get her attention. As you can see my daughter has a very independent spirit. That is a nice way of saying she wants to do what she wants when she wants. There is a moment in this where she starts to get pretty upset about being strapped in with no food in front of her, then she stops. The reason is because she got the patented "Teacher Look". I still got it! I guess it is the "Mommy Look" now.



Still strapped in, I thought Titan would be a distraction to my overall goal which was to get her to say her words, but I think this might be the best video I got. By the way, she did a double handed wave the second I turned the camera off!

No comments:

Post a Comment