My Parents' Latest Visit




My parents came for a visit a few weeks ago and we had a great time...sort of. We had a really great first part of the visit. We went to Lanesboro which is a small town about an hour from Rochester that is right on the Root River. There are some shops, a winery and ice cream all within a few blocks. We had a great time. The last picture is of my dad playing with Ella and Titan. Titan just loves my dad and has a very hard time staying out of the activity when my dad is involved. Now for the sort of part....we all got the stomach flu! I got it first and then Tim, then my dad and finally my mom. Thank goodness there was always someone healthy enough to take care of Ella, but we were pretty miserable for a while! Other than that we had a great visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment