Corn on the Cob




Thanks to my friend Catherine's suggestion we tried corn on the cob with Ellasen tonight. So fun! She loved it! So cute to watch her gnaw on it! Probably only a mom would find this adorable though!

On another note, I realize that for most people (even other moms and bloggers)  two pictures and a video of their child eating corn on the cob for the first time is slightly excessive. This blog is very much my online baby book, a way for me to quickly capture each memory we find funny, silly, precious and amazing. For those of you who are more old fashioned don't worry, I do keep a "paper" baby book as well, but it is not nearly this detailed (thank goodness, think of the poor trees!).  As I look back on this blog I am really glad I included each and every memory in there. So I must warn you: I will continue to be excessive. Feel free to skim, scan or bypass completely!

2 comments:

  1. You know, our kids are going to LOVE looking back at all these memories when they are older! :)

    ReplyDelete