So Behind!

Wow! We have been so busy and I haven't had any time to blog about our adventures. As most of you know our little family left Rochester just before the holidays and headed out on quite the road trip. Our first stop was Michigan to visit my side of the family. We were there for about 6 days and we had a great time. We got to see a lot of family, celebrate Christmas, get Ellasen baptized, have breakfast with some of my high school friends and spend a night away together just Tim and me. It was my first night ever away from Ella and it was so great to have a nice dinner with my husband, drink some champagne and sleep in all while knowing she was in great hands with my mom and dad. Here are some pictures from this leg of our journey!







Visiting Great Grandma Sasso - Ellasen loved her! 


Titan makes himself right at home at my parents' house. Good thing because he is staying there while we are in Jacksonville!








 My grandparents (Ella's GiGi and Gramps) were married on Christmas Eve so that night we celebrated their special day at my Aunt Di's house.


 Christmas Eve! Since Santa was coming over night we decided to open a few presents on Christmas Eve!








           Christmas Morning! Santa is our new favorite person!




 On Christmas Day we drove down to Kalamazoo to spend the day with family! Ellasen looked so cute in her Christmas dress!





 Ellasen and her cousin Sofi were baptized together the next morning at Sofi's church in Kalamazoo.
One last dinner and a goodbye for the great-grandparents before we pulled out of town the next day!

Here is one funny video of Ellasen at my parents' house with their dog Reilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment