Ellasen-isms

I keep a list of some of the funny things that Ellasen says, and I thought I would share some of them here. These sayings range from silly to sweet, and they are happening more and more often these days! Watching her personality develop is always so fun!


To Mommy: "Mommy, I have a secret. You are pregnant with twins, and the twins are pregnant with  Llamas!"

"New York is rainbow colored and lovely."

To Mommy: "How did your stomach get SO big?" (she actually asks me this regularly)

To Mommy: "I'll always be your friend even when I'm friends with other people."

"I want Ring Around the Rosie to be my wedding song."

To a waitress: "I'll take a pickle sandwich and a diet coke."

"I wish we lived in the TV." (YIKES)

When Practicing Ballet: "This is what the dances look like in my heart." (Seriously...how sweet)

At the Grocery Store: "We need beer because I drank it all." (We got a few looks)

While Playing Doctor with Mommy:
               Mommy: "Ellasen, what brings you to the doctor today?"
                Ellasen: " A cab."

No comments:

Post a Comment