What Was Once So Small


I knew that Ellasen was growing up. I knew that she was growing up FAST. But I don't think I really GOT IT until the twins came along. With their tiny fingers, toes and noses they shined a giant blinking arrow towards Ellasen showing me just how big she had really gotten. I have heard that this happens when you have a second child, but wow did it hit me like a ton of bricks recently. When I hold Ellasen's hand I wonder when it could have gotten so big. When I hear her speak I wonder when she started understanding so much. When she leaves for the day she comes home just a little different, a little changed, a little more grown up. I feel like she was just my baby yesterday, and yet somehow here we are. The twins utter helplessness has only reminded me of how self-reliant and confident our first born is.  I love the person she is becoming, and I know she will continue to amaze us, I just wish I could pause the clock for a moment.

Here are some pictures of what we have all been up to lately!

My cousin Kelly came to visit. She just got back from 18 months in Japan





We took Kelly to Alice's Tea Cup for breakfast






Valentine's Day Photo Shoot





Everly Smile



Ellasen opening some Valentines 



Princess Ellasen









Everly is wearing a princess crown from Ellasen's princess game

Two Month Photo Shoot



Waiting to see the doctor at our checkup






Picture of Mommy's Favorite Things 





Snow Family




No comments:

Post a Comment