Super Bowl and More

The Griffith household is very busy, but very fun right now. The days still sort of run together, and while there aren't a lot of major accomplishments happening we are never short on quality time and snuggles. Since we ARE short on blog-able events all (4) of our readers are stuck with looking at MORE pictures of the twins in which they look remarkably similar to the pictures in my last post. The twins have graduated into size one diapers (from newborn), and they are mostly in newborn size clothes now. They have both started smiling. While Everly is generally the happier of the two babies, she actually smiles less. She is going to be a fairly go with the flow sort of person I think. Eden, on the other hand, does everything with gusto. She eats feverishly, she cries passionately, she smiles with her whole body. Here are some photos from the last few days.






We had a little group over for the Super Bowl. There were 8 kids and 6 adults.

My friend Erin holding the twins

Bath Time for Eden

She loves it...NOT!

Everly is also a fan







Ellasen playing with her best friends Sam and Sara



My sweet Mother's Helper, Marion helped Ellasen bake me a banana bread for my birthday today. They put candles in and sang Happy Birthday to me together! Love both these girls! 






1 comment:

  1. Aww, those baby girls are ADORABLE. Love reading your description of them...they seem so different :) I can't imagine how busy you are, but great job!!!

    ReplyDelete