Photo Catch Up

With my mom leaving I have had a little less time to blog. I can manage to get a photo uploaded to Facebook here and there, but blogging takes a little more time. This post is mostly just a photo dump. Our days are spent nursing and napping and not much else. I am very glad we got to experience so much around the city before the twins arrived because these days we are mostly at home, and the days just sort of run together. I do try to get out when the weather isn't too cold, but for the most part we are all pretty content to stay home and snuggle.



Last picture of all the girls with my mom before she left

Ellasen with Eden

Daddy with Everly

Daddy's girls


Daddy with Eden

Sweet Sisters


Ellasen with Everly



Grandma came for a visit and some yummy ice cream













Everly

Eden





No comments:

Post a Comment